Friday, March 13, 2009

I think I am ready.......

I leave for sunny Florida tomorrow at 2pm! I sure hope that I am ready to go. I have been sick for the past 2 weeks so I brought in some assistance to help me get everything ready. My Mom and my Sister helped get the kids all packed. My sister helped me pack. My Dad has been helping drive Gracie to school each morning so that I can get a little extra sleep. I threw the idea of making the kids autograph books out the window. For once I think they can get pre-made books. Actually, last night I spoke with my little sister(who is currently a cast member down at Disney) and we came up with a plan to have the autograph books delivered from Disney Floral all wrapped up with mouse ears in cellophane with a big bow! I think that will be nice surprise for them to have if I cant make them a special one.I know I would have loved that when I was thier age! The last thing I have to do is get the kids 'to-do' bags packed. Oh, and I would love to be able to paint my nails and toe nails. But, if all else fails I can always do that while the kids are playing in the wadding pool. I know I still need some time to rest here before I go so I should probabvly get a little nap in while Q is down. Hopefully I wont be writting you in 10 days after I return to tell you....ummm I forgot this and that blah blah blah! I guess that still waits to be seen :)

No comments: