Thursday, March 06, 2008

Here are some of my newest pages! I am really on a scrapbooking roll lately, whipping one out every day! I spend a lot of time on each layout. Add to that my little girl is sick and my little boy thinks shes home to be his personal play date....and the broken elbow...and the housework. OK, OK make a long story short there is little time left for the fun stuff.

And here are some fun facts about me (at the request of a friend...she says I don't share enough about myself)........

I LOVE baked goods! I could eat them all day long
No one should live without Crocs....if you think they are ugly or not they are so awesomely comfy
I canceled my cable and I don't miss it! I find it easier to get things done. Plus it saves money for a new camera and more scrapbook goodies.
I stalk the computer during CHA (Craft and Hobby Association)looking at all the new products for scrapbooking

Hope you learned something new about me today. Have a good one!

No comments: