Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank You Mamaroo!
This little contraption by 4Moms is quit possibly the best invention ever! It is responsible for letting mommy sleep for 8 hours last night. Yep, Miss Olivia slept for 8 whole hours last night. I love that the Mamaroo moves like I do when I am walking around with her trying to sooth this little acid reflux princess. it also makes water sounds that trick her into thinking we are standing in the bathroom. Plus i think that Mamaroo is a really cool name for a product.

P.S. My Mamaroo was making funny noises so I called the company up and in a matter of days I had a new one at my doorstep. There arent that many companies with great customer service like that anymore! So needless to say I would recommend this product to any new Mommy!

No comments: