Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
So I know I have been missing for a while now due to a crazy illness that landed me in the hospital for a week, crazy kids that keep getting sick themselves along with a crazy school events schedule and a crazy husband that just is. So in the most loving way possible the one word that best describes my life right now is CRAZY!!!!!!!!

So I bet you are wondering who this beautiful baby is? It's little Amaya Rae Strutz! I got to be there when she was born. I was blessed to be there taking her very first photos. My dear friend Heidi asked me to be there. What an awesome experience it was to see the miracle of birth without it being me. It was a new experience for me that I will never forget. I remember coming home and saying a little prayer for miracle I had witnessed that day. I know I am babbling and repeating myself but it was just so indescribably beautiful. The jounaling reads " Amaya, Life is like a gift they say wrapped up for you everyday, Live your best life!" This layout came so easily for me due to the inspiration of her birth.

So I guess I am back in more ways then one, Back to scrapping, Back to blogging, Back to selling Tupperware with my Mom and Back to being the me I want to be!

No comments: