Thursday, April 24, 2008

Before I get into my Disney obsession here are some pics of Gracie at My Little Pony LIVE . It was such a fun time watching her get all excited about Rainbow Dash and Sweet Berry. All you moms out there totally know what I'm talkin' about. She of course had to get all dressed up and curled hair to see the ponies and suckered my mom into buying her the program, a stuffed Pony and a Pinkie Pie Wand! The giant Tea Cup is because it was the Wolds biggest tea party, so stinkin' cute.




Ok, I am so ready to do this right now. I want to pack up and go to visit Uncle Walt.....also known as Walt Disney World. I totally miss it. My next trip isn't untill next January when my little sister Melissa will be starting her internship there. I am so glad that she is doing that. Not only because it gives me an excuse to go visit her, but what an awesome experience for her! To meet so many new people and get real world experience that will be great for when she is all done with college.Thats her at Epcot with Q when we went in Jan 08. I think my baby sister Kayla might also do an internship there when she is at that point in her college career as well. So wish I would have been able to do that. That's ok I can live through them right?
Yep, this is a page about Q at Disney. It was a good theripy session to scrap something happy in all this craziness of my life right now. I kept saying I don't have time to scrap but after I did I totally loved it and relized how much I needed it!

No comments: