Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am finally able to sit down at the computer after being home from vacation for an entire week now. I know you are all wondering how it was. It was eventful. I started out the vacation still at the end of being sick and then the last few days we all got hit with the flu....or the 'black plague' as I like to call it. It was awful. But, that being said it was still awesome! We have been doing this for 6 years straight and we have never gotten sick like this on vacation so I guess it is fine to have one year like this. We did a lot of really awesome things that we had never done before and most of all we got to see my little sister in action as a cast member. I even took paparazzi style photos of her at work. Way to go big sis. I know....I rock. Well then we got home and everyone was still not doing well. It was as if this awful flu came back again. Now come on....thats not fair??? Whats up with that?? Oh well, thats life I guess.
So soon I will be flooding you with Disney pictures galore. I think in total between all the camera we had we took about 500 pictures...I know WOW! So take this time while I am only writting to prepare yourself for a Disney picture overlaod. It wouls probably be more fun if you got yourself a snack and a soda. :) I know I am super funny today.

No comments: