Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Studio Calico Love!

I am a part of Studio Calico monthly kit club and I love it! Here are some of my recent layouts that I have done using their kits. I love knowing that a new package of scrapbook goodies will arrive at my doorstep every month.

This one was a really quick one that I made just because life was stressful I was so in need of some scrapbook time. This is a photograph of the Grand Floridian Hotel and Spa at Walt Disney World.



I have been really struggling with Gracie starting this new school and because scrapbooking is truly my therapy I emoted about how it had been effecting me in this layout.



P.S. Gracie had a great day at school yesterday! She loved it. Whats even better is that she was thrilled to go back again today.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

I'm so glad that Grace had a good day at school! :) Yay! And lucky duck, I love Studio Calico. As soon as we sell that condo...

Beth said...

Great work, Jessica. I can't wait t see what you do for Bella!