Thursday, August 11, 2011

 Keep Calm and Carry On

This is sometimes my mantra to myself. As one child spills milk all over the floor, another comes rushing in with a massive bloody nose and the third, well thankfully she cant walk yet so she can't be far. While that's all going on you can find this being said over and over again in my mind.

Recently I stumbled across a whole slew of new twists to this little slogan. There's one out there for everyone! They made me smile so I HAD to share them with all 11 of you reading my blog.
(Side note: I did some research and found out that it originated in England as a poster run by the government during WWII)

For the Blogger.....
 For the Wine Drinkers.....
 For the cupcake Lovers.....
 For The Shoppers.....
 For The Travel Buffs......
 For Those that love Photography....

And this by far made me giggle the most!
For those who just can't image staying calm......

Hope I made You smile!

1 comment:

sherRae said...

It did! Thanks