Monday, August 01, 2011

Mommy Monday
Kids With Allergies

I Have kids with food allergies.....lots and lots of food allergies. I have looked far and wide for a good cake recipe that we can all enjoy. As I placed my last little sweet pea in her bed I decided to get back to searching for her birthday is right around the corner and the girl needs a cake! So to my plesent surprise shortly after midnight tonight I found this little jem of a place! 
Its a bakery in NYC that has cupcakes and baked goods meant just for peeps like me and my kiddos! Free of all my little ones allergies! No wheat, no eggs, no nuts, no dairy, no gluten, no soy! Not to mention their reviews are outstanding...so they must be tasty! Then be still my heart.....they have cookbooks!  So now I don't have to have their cakes shipped to my house (although that does sound a tad bit easier) , I can make them here at home! I will be sure to let you know how it goes when my books come to my doorstep. I can't wait to make my little Olivia her first birthday cake! :)



1 comment:

Kayla said...

I'm excited to try it at her birthday party!