Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cupcake Party
As soon as I saw the newest birthday  paper by 3 Bugs In A Rug I knew that it would be used for Olivia's first birthday party. I made little things to decorate her birthday cupcakes with as well as a wreath and if I would have had more time I would have made a banner and a part hat.
 With gluten free, dairy free, soy free cupcakes. (They were not bad for what they don't have in them.) But, hey they look really delicious don't they?
 
I had to buy a cupcake scented candle from Bath and Body Works so even if they don't taste totally like a real cupcake at least it will smell like one! (Just might have to get candles for everything now..pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, Christmas tree at Christmas....you get the picture!)
 The special wreath I made. I love how it turned out! The "1" is removable so that I can reuse for other birthdays.
 The birthday girl herself. Such a sweetie.
 She wasn't so sure about that cupcake either, but it didn't take long and....
Look at that mess! I love the little hands all gooped up with cupcake!
But don't you dare try o take a picture of her with her brother and sister. This is her birthday!

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Cute! Happy birthday, Olivia!

sherRae said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Way too cute

Morgan said...

Super Cute photos! Happy 1st birthday!

Mandy said...

Wow !! I can't believe she is one already!