Friday, September 16, 2011

Everyone Told Me....

Everyone told me that God would never give me two majorly energetic kids in a row. That the third child will just go with the flow, be passive and enjoy watching all that is around and take it all in before jumping in. Well, I have to tell you those people were SOOOOOOOOOO WRONG! While Q and Olivia are loads of fun they have determination and spunk! (I'm sure it will come in handy as adults...please someone tell me it will?)
Proof:

Yes thats a cast my soon to be 12 month old is wearing. (covered by  pretty sock of course) So for those of you wondering, yes a sub 1 year old can break their leg! Crazy I tell ya.

She doesn't let this bad boy stop her either. She gets around quit well with it and doesn't even seem to care its there. Her personality is such that nothing will stop her from getting what she wants. I'm positive that's just the personality trait that got her in this predicament in the first place.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

oh no!! little liv broke her leg?! must've happened since I talked to you :( well she still looks happy!

Morgan said...

Oh my goodness...I hope she is ok. How long does she have to keep the cast on?

Donna said...

OMgosh...I feel like I just saw you and Liv....She didnt have a cast on then did she?

jessicaj said...

Lol, no cast then. It was only on for 3 weeks.