Tuesday, February 12, 2008

People are always asking to see more of my scrapbooking. So here is what I have been up to.

"These O's Are Mine" Gotta love the look on his face. This was the first time we gave him Cheerio's. He wasent really sure what to do with them but by-golly they belonged to him!
"Self Made MEss" The ME is highlighted here because the journaling talks about how this layout and photograph really says more about how facinated I am with my childrens growth process then about Q making a mess.
"So Happy" Gracie and I had a blast in the photo booth at Disney! The jounaling talks about how we had fun int he booth pretending to be "Posh Spice" and pretending to win a million dollers. Disney dollers of course and you can bet that Gracie siad she would spend it on more vacations to Disney. This was also the first layout I did with hand stiching. It was very fun! I plan to use this technique more often.
Below is a mini book I made and will be doing as a make and take for the upcoming weekend crop at the store I work at. It is made up of A7 (5x7) envelopes.
The inside cover is stamped.

Eric's envelope. Inside each envelope is 2 cards telling each person why I love them.

The back cover. The small writing reads "....but I could be biased"

No comments: