Friday, February 29, 2008

Well, my elbow is still really slowing me down! Bummer. I did find a way to scrapbook of course. I did not however figure out a way to do the dishes. Darn it! I know, I know we need a dishwasher! Tell that to my hubby! This week has been a busy one for me. I scrapbooked, went to The Lion King, worked at the store and dealt with a teething baby. So here are some of the scrappy projects I did at the weekend crop and this week.This card was a make-n-take from the crop by Morgan. I just added a little Jessica twist with the glitter and doodling. Isn't it just so cute. Good job Morgan!
OK, everyone teases me about my Mickey kitchen, but I adore it! In the journaling it says "....and if your asking yes, my husband likes it too!" It is fun and totally brightens my day...at least when its clean.LOL
This is the binder I made for our vacation we are taking to Hershey this summer. It is a surprise for Gracie and we are giving her clues along the way. This was the first clue. I think Eric and I are having more fun with this then she is.
And finally the highlight of my week! We went to The Lion King. It was so awesome. Thanks to my Mom and Dad who treated us to this awesome experience. Gracie sat though the whole thing and couldn't stop talking about it on the way home even though it was 11pm. Eric, who hates musicals, loved it! He couldn't stop talking about it either. I think this is such a great thing to do with your family and makes you a more well rounded person. Here is a man who hates musicals and tries something new and ta-da he finds he likes it. I was so inspired by all the creativity in costuming and made me want to go home and scrapbook. So before I bore you with all my rambling just go see it, you will love it!

No comments: