Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wish Me Luck!!!!

I just applied to be on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel. If I am chosen to be a part of this panel I will be asked questions of guests traveling to WDW and I will answer them via the internet! Don't you think that would just about be the coolest thing ever??? I sure do. I already love helping my friends and family plan their trips to my home away from home, so what would be better then helping the entire nation! I find out if I made it to the next round in the application process by the end of this month....I believe. Well, anyway it was cool just to apply knwing that someone at the Walt Disney Company is going to actually read about my love for the place! No matter what hjappens in the process I will still visit my special place time and time again. In fact we just booked our trip for January 2009 not to long ago and I just recieved my first mailing from Walt Disney World Travel Company a few days ago! Granted it was a bill to tell me how much I owe.....but still it was exciting!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good Luck!! I love ur blog!!