Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inspire

I have been asked repeatedly through the years what inspires me. I never really knew how to answer that question until recently. Mainly because I wasn't totally sure where it came from. I took the easy way out and said my kids. Now I can tell you it is more then the standard kids answer. I have figured out that if I look at an object long enough (or in most cases, frequent views in short time spans) I can see the beauty in boring day to day items. I take a look at it from a different perspective and then it hits me! Boring items are inspiring too!


Now Oprah might have a fancy word for this kind of thing, "ah-ha moment", but I think for me it just might be the lack of sleep in combination with the desperate need for time to be creative. None the less I have to give Oprah thanks for giving it a schnazzy name.

So here is my first in the serious of inspired by daily life layouts.....

The daily life object:
The back of the Chex box- I know some of you out there might be thinking....What? I don't see anything cool about this. Then you need to borrow yourself a 6 month old baby who is teething and wake up every 20 min. This lack of sleep will give you just the crazy different view of the box you need.

Look closer.....
Do you see it yet?

The circle of Chex has now become a circle of paper!


And voila! The layout inspired by a box of Chex!!!!

1 comment:

jmodderman said...

Jessica! I love your creativity! The layout is beautiful and so is Gracie!!

Love,
Jen