Thursday, October 13, 2011

 What I know For Sure
Its been a long time since we have had a little dose of Oprah inspired what I know for sure. So here it goes!

Fall is even better when you can wear tank tops and play outside in the nice warm sun.


Q thinks hes the next great photographer. Well, he is if you are into sneaky shots of the people who are working on our house. Seriously this is one of many many many pictures. Not sure when he took my camera but it made me laugh to find them.




 Being stylish is the only way to pick apples.
 

 Olivia now wears a hear clip all of 45 seconds before ripping it out of her unruly hair!


 Apples on trees are very weird to a baby. 
.

I love making these onesies!

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Love it. Super cute onesie!

Mandy said...

You know I love the onsie!!! I can't believe how big Q has gotten.

Katherine said...

Cute post Jessica. Thanks for sharing!