Monday, October 24, 2011

Family

 We had the delightful opportunity to have some family over to our house for the weekend. It was the first time that my children were able to meet some of their cousins for the fist time. It was so cool to see all the kids really enjoy each others company and get to know each other. In fact you would never know that they hadn't met until now. They all seemed to mold together quit nicely. I hope there are many more opportunists to come like this. It was a BLAST! in fact, so much so that we are all a little extra sleepy today.










2 comments:

jmodderman said...

It was awesome being with you guys! We loved every minute of it and can't wait to see you guys again. I can't wait for Rach to visit you also! Thanks for a wonderful weekend! Now when I look at the kids pictures I can truly see their personalities come through because I know them! I Love you guys and miss you....so much!!!! Love, Jen

ctarlin2 said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Can't wait for the day that all of us can get together. One can dream right!