Sunday, November 06, 2011

Who needs ribbon on a spool anyway?

I have not been able to get much scrapping done at night as I would like these past few weeks due to sick children needing some extra Mommy time. So, I thought maybe just maybe Olivia could handle Mommy scrapping for a tiny bit of time during the day. It all started out good. She played with her toys in her toy cabinet and then.........

She discovered my ribbon bin that I had brought down off the shelf. She squealed with delight upon pushing her little hands in all that silky shiny stuff! I thought oh, harmless, it's just ribbon and I can still use it if its jumbled up a bit and off the spool. But then.....
Oh, it makes me giggle to see your in this mess! That large tangled mess was so worth every bit of sanity I regained from scrapping and every bit of joy she had making the mess.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Totally worth it. That's how most of my chipboard got chewed up. :)

Anonymous said...

i love love love this! too cute! Gotta love it!