Tuesday, August 07, 2007


I can't believe I let this blog go for this long. It has been way to long since I wrote. There are so many new things in my life including these feet over here. I vowed that after my life settled down a little that I would jump back on the blog train. Well, I soon realized that life never slows down it just picks up momentum with every life change and addition to the family for that matter. I guess when i was the mother of one I never knew how easy I had it. But I think every mom says that. Its really pretty late and I need my rest fora day at state fair tomorrow.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

well hello jessica ~ just wanted to say hi! and let you know you better start updating your blog because I check it. Also you can check out mine if you like ~ morgie8.blogspot.com