Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's been a rough week around the house with stress levels high. I went to work today thinking that it was going to stress me out even more because I would be thinking of all the things I need to get done when I get home from work and in the next few days. WRONG!!!! It was great. Have I ever said how much I love my job? I work at The Scrapbook Store with a group of women that I am proud to say are all my friends as well as some of the customers. My first customer of the day was just such a delight and it seemed to be a whole day of customers that I know as well as new ones that where just such fun to be around! I love having grown up conversation time! It made me forget about all my worries even if they were there waiting for me when I got home. But then when I had to deal with some of my stress I had a fresh pair of eyes to look at it with due to the break from life. The kidlets spent the day with Nana going to Sam's Club to get a jumbo pack of blueberries (seriously-the thing is huge) and Popsicles. Gracie loves Blueberries!! In fact on our 15 min. drive home from my moms I think Gracie made sure we had the blueberries in the van at least 3 times.

No comments: