Sunday, June 08, 2008

I GOT A DISHWASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know I am a super dork but I am so excited as I have lived for the last 2 years without a dishwasher. Word to the wise living without a dishwasher with 2 kids is not a wise choice. Now I think I can stop using paper plates all the time. I have these beautiful back and white dishes that I think we have used all of 10 times. Poor Gracie is always asking if we can use the "fancy dishes" So now I can finally say Yes! We have used our Tupperware plates a lot but it will be nice to actually use the fancy ones.

I have even contemplated making layout about how excited I am about this new modern day marvel......but the jury is still out on this. Anyone know of any paper with dishwashers on it....Ha ha ha!

Here is some of my newest work that I have created.


A card for Gracie to give to her at her dance recital that is in 2 weeks. On the inside it says reach for the stars
I looooove my little mans feet. They are so stinkin' cute!

No comments: