Friday, June 13, 2008

Just A Little Bit....

Here is just a little bit of what we have been up to. Gracie and I made this box filled with 40 cards for her teacher.

This is what the last day of school looks like at our house. Gracie was so sad! She did not want to leave the building. I finally got her to leave and when we got in the van she lost it. She was crying so hard. I wanted to get a picture of us being all sad and she wouldn't even let me take a picture of her. So this is what I got. She cried all the way home and then some! I think it was about 30 min. before she stopped. Poor little lady. I was crying too because I felt so bad for her. I never imagined it would have been this hard for her. We went though almost the whole year with her not liking school and not wanting to go. Then finally the last month or two she really grew to love it. Maybe this is a sign that next year will be a little easier.
If anyone ever says Gracie is not like me....look at this! A scrapbooker in training. Go Gracie!
Us at the Zoo. This was the best we could get. We are all in our Giraffe gear. Gracie is sticking her tongue out just like the Giraffes do. Q well he was just not having it....
I Love these little feet. Aren't these shoes so stinkin' cute?
First Popsicle of the season. He was so excited he kept closing his eyes and squealing with delight.
Gracie and her Popsicle. She was not interested in a photo session that day. Enough MOM she kept saying.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

that is so sad, that gracie was that upset on her last day.

I do love those little shoes that Q has...so cute!