Friday, January 01, 2010

Ho Ho Ho
December Daily Day 20


Today we took a little pilgrimage to the mall for a visit to see Santa. We got all decked out in our matching Christmas gear and waited our turn to see the big guy in red! I thought for sure Q was not going to do well with this whole process. So, I decided it was best for me to tag along with. To my surprise he did very well! I don't know if that was because I was right there with him or if it was because he just naturally would have been OK. All I know is that I was happy to have been there to listen in. It was just so stinkin' cute! Gracie was her normal sweet self and Q was just as sweet after a great example set by his sister. Gracie said she wanted the American Girl Doll Kit and Littlest Pet Shops and Q said he wanted a Tractor and a Scoop It. My Mom said that it was They booth said thank you and walked away as happy as can be. Then after the visit we sat down and my sister snapped a few pics of the three of us. Good job Auntie Kayla!

No comments: