Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My little man is 3!!!!!!!

I can't believe that he is 3 already. I really thought that 2 would never end....really I was terrified!! Every year when my children turn a year older I become a Hodge-podge of emotion. I feel slightly sad because they are getting older and getting further and further from being my little baby and closer to adulthood. I feel happy to see them move onto a new stage and happy to watch the growth in many different ways. I feel a little sentimental as I look through their baby scrapbooks and wonder where the time has gone. But, most of all I am happy to see them experience life!

So happy birthday little man! I hope today is a good one.




3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Where does time go? It seems like just yesterday he was born. Hope you all have a great day.

Rhonda said...

They are amazing beings aren't they -- these little blessings that God has given us?! Before you know it he will be 22 and living on his own ... oh wait -- that is MY son. LOL Enjoy while they are young - it goes by way too fast.

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Q! Love the pouty picture.