Tuesday, December 13, 2011


December Daily So Far

There truly isn't a project that I am more proud of then my collection of December Daily's. You know how people always talk about what they would take besides their loved ones out of the house if it were on fire? This would be what I would be grabbing. They are not the most beautiful pages or mini books I have ever made but they are definitely the most meaningful.  So here is what I have completes for this year so far. Spelling mistakes, you bet! Not the best pictures, of course! But, its the memories made that matter and that's what makes it perfect!










5 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Cute, cute!

jmodderman said...

Absolutely Adorable! I love seeing these pictures of my sweet neices and handsome nephew! Thanks Jess for sharing your talent!!! Love you guys very much!

Jen

Elizabeth said...

okay, the little 6 holder baseball card page with the little I heart santa in the corner, the cutest!!!

albrechtm said...

So cute can't wait to see u soon!!

albrechtm said...

So cute can't wait to see u soon!!