Tuesday, January 06, 2009

December 23rd- Once again I am not sure where the pictures of today are. I think they may be on my other SD card that is cuurently in the basement and I am a little on the lazy side today, choosing not to go down there to look for it. Today was Gracies last day of school before her winter break. That means it was the day we take all her gifts to school, she gets to wear her christmas dress that she calls her Mrs. Claus dress and she has her winter sing along. Q and I went to school early to pick her up so that we could be a part of the sing-a-long. They sing all kinds of great winter and holiday songs. Our favorite is the Polor Express. I love to hear Gracie singing " Thats the way it happend on the, roller coaster, polor express!!!!" So darn cute. Q was thrilled to be a part of it by dancing along with all the songs. He then had to track sister down before she headed back to class toget her jacket on. He wanted to give her a hug and say good job singing Gracie! So fun.

No comments: