Sunday, January 11, 2009

OK so I know what some of you are thinking......what the heck has Jess and family been up to since Christmas. Christmas is over Jessica! I have been busy and am ready to move on as well but it was really important for me to get all that in here so I don't loose all that info and the pictures to go with it. I might forget and then my December Daily will never get done. Above is a picture of my table at the class kick-off at the Scrapbook Store. This was the first time we decorated our tables and had more of a display then just pages out on a table. It went really well adn I look forward to teaching my Disney class in February and my Snow Pages class in March. Then next are two of my most recent pages that I have made. I love them both! I hope you enjoy them. Oh! I also was able to work with some of the Bella Blvd. product for the CHA winter show and I can't wait to show all of you what I made. It is the cutest paper and stickers! I can start to show you on the 25th! So check back after then to see the cate paper and what I was able to do with it.


No comments: