Sunday, January 25, 2009


I am so darn excited!!!! I can finally show all these beautiful pieces I had the priviledge of making for Bella Blvd. This is a little gift card holder using Sweet Celebration


A Cupcake Invite using Sweet Celebration



A Mini using Pack your bags!!!











A Springtime frame using Swing Into Spring
A Birhtday layout using Sweet Celebration

I am so excited that I am now able to share all these with you! :) I hope that you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them. To learn more about Bella go to bellablvd.typepad.com

Don't forget to comment to tell me what you think! I am sure that everyone at Bella Would like to know too.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what mini book did you use to make the vacation one?? It's so cute.

jessicaj said...

Its one Stephanie gave me. I think it might be Maya Road? I can ask Stephanie.

=] said...

i like your blog its really cute check out mine www.tupperware-4-u.blogspot.com Its not yor mothers tupperware anymore! =]