Friday, June 12, 2009

Project 104

So i know that there are many of you out there that have done the Project 365 taking at least one picture every day of your life for a year....well that didn't work out so well for me this year due to the fact that I just didn't get my act together. So now that summer has rolled around and frankly our life is far more interesting in these months, we will be doing Project 104. documenting all that goes on in our lives throughout the summer. So for day 1 here it is. My son in the water table he told me he wanted to go "swimming" Gracie and I were laughing so hard!
Other things to look forward to this summer are

Dance Recital
Vacation Bible School
Girl Scout Day Camp
12 Hour Scrapbook Crop
Melissa's Birthday
Kayla's Birthday
Relay For Life
CHA in Orlando
Summerfest
State Fair
4th Of July Fireworks
Mini Vacation to Mackinac Island
Camping
Playing In the Backyard
Trips To The Zoo
and I'm sure there will be much much more

What are you doing this summer?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wow!! What a busy summer you have in store. All we are doing is swimming in our pool. Maybe a few trips to the beach.