Sunday, April 05, 2009

Day 2 at Disney. Today we started off the day going to Chef Mickey's for brunch....this is my Dory (from Finding Nemo) face during the waiting period. Can you tell it was a bit of a long wait? Well, anyhow here is more of what waiting looks like in our family....

Q had his little conversation with Mickey
Gave his Mama a kiss....OK this is so stinkin' cute...I love it.
Kissing his favorite...."Tuto"
Miss Minnie.
For a while Q, my Mom and I went back to he hotel room for a little snooze. Apparently they went on the carousel...These were the only pictures of while we were gone so I am questioning the fact that they did anything????
Kayla was in like no pictures last year and she is all over the place in them this year so I hope she is a happy camper about being on the blog so much.
Heeeeey, Get Up, Get Loud, Pumpin' Up The Party Now!!!! This was a a major highlight of the trip for me.

Look at her...she is having so much fun!
My Dad is such a good sport with the kids.
Then off to a train ride to try and give Q a little taste of what he loves so much. He of course adored every minute of it.

Waiting for Spectro Magic to begin. Gracie was upset about something....not really sure what it was but she was not into having me take her picture at the time. I know it isn't one of those perfect Kodak moments....but its life and I am sure later in her life she will look at this photo and laugh....right?
Wishes...starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight, make a wish, and do as dreamers dooooooo and a ll our wishes will come TRUE! :)

On the non-Disney front. Q is sick still. Gracie is finally better and we were able to make it to her school carnival on Friday. Yippee for Gracie! Then yesterday I spent the day at Ikea finally getting things for my bedroom. Thanks to my Mom and Dad....I know I am really a lucky lady. Then off to spend some time with the girls scrapbooking.....well there really wasn't any scrapbooking getting done. It was more just time to sit and chat with each other. I really need to do that more often.

No comments: