Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oh How I love My Son....


So.... We had just gone to the grocery store to pick up a few things. It was pouring rain so I brought the kids inside and then went back out to get the grocery's, put them on the table and then took one more trip out to get all the other junk that was floating around in the car. As I walked into the kitchen this is what I found. Can you believe it??? I of course being the scrapbooker that I am grabbed the camera and snuk around taking pictures before I stopped him.
eTHEN! When I finally asked him in my stern Mommy voice "What are you doing?!?!" This is the face that I got...........
PRICELESS>>>>>>>>>"Nuf-ing Mama....."

Please tell me that I will laugh about this later!

2 comments:

Beth said...

oh, I remember those days. Can't turn your back for a sec.

Mandy said...

What a great story!! His face in the last picture is priceless.