Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OK, so now we are finally on to day 5 of the vacation. I think I am taking this so slow because I secretly want to relive it as slow as possible. I am not going back again until January so that is a long time to wait for the Disney Magic.....now that is totally my personal opinion. I know there are many of you out there reading this blog thinking about how one time is enough at Disney. What can I say I am a fanatic :)

We took today as a very low key day at Epcot....it stated out as just some time to let the kids play on the new play equipment that they brought in for the flower and garden festival into a bunch of other things as well. That had a great Butterfly Garden that was really neat to go to.
Just some random flowers I was able to photograph....you know that there is no flower pics going on in WI in the middle of March.
Even though we didn't do much of the typical Epcot things I still had to get some shots of Spaceship earth.

The kids adored this playground that was divided up by age groups. It promoted development for kids as well as it was just plain fun.....Q on the other hand was not into getting his picture taken. I think the ones of him on this play set may all be blurry.

We hit up everything inside the Seas with Nemo and Friends. Then we went back to the hotel.

No comments: