Saturday, December 13, 2008




December 12th Daily

Took the kids to go see the lights in the Miller Valley. It included myself, my Mom, my little sister Kayla who was so thrilled to be on my blog. So Kayla this is a shout out to you! As you can see by the chocolate on their faces that it also included a chocolate chip/m&m cookie. The lights play to music. It was a little reminder of how much I love Disney at Christmas time. They have the Osborn family spectacle of lights there that is like nothing I have ever scene before! I wish I could be there this year to see them. That's OK, it will just make it more spectacular when I see them sometime in the future! Oh and by the way those fabulous photography skills above are one of mine and one of Gracie's. We were in constant motion and my poor little camera just isn't doing well these days. I am hoping that Santa will get my letter that I sent about bringing me a new one because I have been a really good girl.

No comments: