Sunday, December 14, 2008


Today we watched to above movie. It has been somewhat of a tradition for our family for many years. It is my favorite Christmas movie. It is pretty chessie but I like it and it reminds me of my childhood. I remember my little sister Melissa watching it at age 5 year round. She would sit in her room watching this movie no matter what the season, especially whne she was sick. Gracie came back from a trip to Green Bay with her Daddy and she was feeling alittle under the weather. So I cuddled her while watching this movie. I love little moments like this. :)


I also wrapped most of the kids Christmas gifts before the arrived home from their little trip to Green Bay. It felt really good to get them all out of the way so early. When my Mom wrapping them frantically on Christmas eve sometimes as a kid so this year was super early in her book. Now it's really started top feel like Christmas. Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments: