Friday, December 12, 2008


Time To Catch Up Again On My December Daily (December 10th)

This picture is what I finally decided upon for Holiday cards this year. It has a simple yet funny story as to how it came about. Last night on the 9th we went to go visit Santa at our local Mall. The kids were getting dressed up anyway for thier picture with Santa so I thought well, I might as well get my Holiday sweater on so that if the oppertunity arises I can snap a picture of the 3 of us for our Christmas cards. It really never came about. Then finally when we were getting all ready to go we saton a black bench in a hallway to put on our coats and winter weather gear. I had both kids next to me and click! this is the picture we got! Then today I did a little magic in photoshop to change the colors and get ri of our red eye. Isnt that funny how you can take one picture and it wokrs??? I love it and can't wait to share it with all my firneds and family.

No comments: